Content manager labels are the simplest way to keep your physical records in sync with their digital counterparts.
Content management and data governance are important responsibilities of any modern organization. If your firm manages both digital and physical records and wants to keep those two systems in sync, one of the simplest ways is to use software-generated labels. These pre-cut content manager labels let you print reports and label your physical records quickly and easily. Compatible with both laser and ink jet printers as well as copiers.
Compatible with the following software:
- Micro Focus Content Manager
- HP Records Manager
- TOWER Software’s TRIM enterprise records management system
- Unistat Label Star
- Sold in packs of 100 A4 sheets
- 4 sets of labels per sheet, making for a total of 400 label sets per pack
- Small labels are 63mm wide by 19mm high
- Large labels are 189mm wide by 50.8mm high
- Compatible with both laser and inkjet printers as well as copiers
If you have previously used Unistat 38944 TRIM labels, our labels will replace them seamlessly.
Bulk discounts available.
5% off for orders of 5 packs or more, and 10% off for 10 packs or more