Drawer filing cabinets keep records safe and easily accessible. They’re a great choice for office storage but are especially useful if you use drawer or suspension files. This 4-drawer version packs nearly 2 meters of linear storage space into a footprint of less than half a square meter!
Sadly, badly designed cabinets can degrade over time. This leads to stuck drawers and makes accessing records a chore.
We know that the last thing that busy professionals need is a cabinet that’s hard to use. That’s why our 4 drawer filing cabinets are SGS and GECA certified and use heavy-duty, double-extension runners.
Each drawer slides all the way out of the cabinet body, smoothly, even when fully loaded. Now you can easily view your files, select what you need and get back to the task at hand.
The built-in anti-tilt mechanism keeps your cabinet balanced and all of our 4 drawer filing cabinets are lockable, so your documents stay secure.
By default, each cabinet has a unique lock but keyed-alike mechanisms are available upon request.
- 4 double-extension drawers
- Accommodates A4 and foolscap files
- 35kgs capacity per drawer
- 1.88m of linear storage space
- Small footprint (0.3 square meters)
- Anti-tilt mechanism included
- 5 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Tested to Australian Standards by SGS Australia
- GECA approved
- Available in a range of colours. Pearl White, Black, Beige, Silver Grey and Graphite Ripple choices as standard. Other colours are available upon request.