The 2D EXTRA is a high-capacity variant of our standard 2D lateral file folder.
With a larger 50mm gusset, the 2D EXTRA file allows you to store up to 450 sheets of 80gsm paper per file. This is great for situations where you have a lot of paperwork for a single file, such as a client with a long ordering history, or perhaps a student with a lot of work (or late slips) that you wish to keep a record of.
This is a lateral file, designed for use on shelves. It is made from premium heavyweight board and is compatible with Ausrecord side tab and index labels for easy organization.
Foolscap size. Sold in packs of 100 files.
- The unique flap on the front edge wraps around the file contents, protecting documents from damage
- Flap greatly enhances the visibility of file labels, serving as a book mark
- Flap is specially marked to guide placement of alpha/numeric and index labels
- Scored spine and expandable gusset allow the file to expand as needed
- Used in a wide variety of lateral filing applications including static shelving, mobile shelving and tambour door cabinets
- Fasteners can be installed into the file for further security of documents
- Available in 2 spine widths – 30 mm and 50 mm (code for 30mm variant is F2D)
- Great for heavy weight documents requiring tab and title visibility
Accommodates papers of the following sizes (or smaller)
Once folded into shape, 2D EXTRA files are 370mm long and 248mm tall. They are 2mm wide when empty and 30mm wide when full.
Need more files? Take advantage of our online-only volume discounts!
- Orders of 500-999 F2DA4 files receive a 5% discount
- Orders for 1000 F2DA4 files (or more) receive a 10% discount.
Simply add your files to the cart and your discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
Please be aware that our reorder codes have changed over time.
New 2DA4 Files use the alphanumeric re-order code F2DA4, but older stock may display the following numeric reorder code(s):