Don’t waste time hand-feeding your shredder. Try the Rexel Auto+ 100M and spend 98% less time shredding.
This high security, auto feed shredder is ideal for personal use. Simply load up to 100 sheets of 80gsm paper into the shredder’s top tray and the 100M does the rest. Each A4 page will be automatically micro-cut into more than 2000 2x15mm pieces, which is sufficient for even highly confidential documents (P-5). No need to check for paperclips and staples, the 100M can shred those as well.
You can even set a 4-digit PIN code to prevent others from stopping or opening the machine. The 100M is self cleaning, features automatic jam-clearing, and is even capable of shredding CDs and credit cards. Rexel aren’t kidding when they say you’ll spend 98% less time shredding. Even if this clever little machine does get too hot during a big job, it will automatically stop, cool down, and then continue all on its own.
The 26 litre bin holds 150 A4 sheets of shredded paper, so you really can leave the 100M alone to get on with the job, confident that your data will never again see the light of day. Forgot to add those last few sheets? The 100M has you covered there as well, with an additional manual-feed slot located at the back of the machine.
Rexel stands by the quality of all of its products, and the Rexel Auto+ 100M is no exception, featuring a 2 year warranty.
- Shreds up to 100 sheets of A4 80gsm copy paper automatically
- Cuts each A4 page into more than 2000 2x15mm micro confetti pieces, suitable for highly confidential documents. Compliant with DIM security level P-5
- Automatic Jam clearance & manual reverse functions
- Self cleaning cutters
- Auto Oiling technology
- 4 digit PIN code lock for secure, walk away shredding
- Shred up to 12 sheets through the manual feed slot
- 26 litre bin
- Suitable for personal use
- Reliable roller based technology
- Door open/bin full and cool down indicators
- Intelligent power save mode after 2 minutes of non use
- 2 Year warranty
Need to securely destroy information, but don’t want to buy a shredder? Ausrecord now offers secure document destruction services. Contact us to enquire.